Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update!


26/11/08


Hi,

I'll be away on holiday from 30th Nov to 7th Dec. I may update new items @ inQbox - Raffles City Mall on 7th Dec (no promise yet) before I continue another trip from 9th Dec to 16th Dec. Do drop by if you're hunting for unique pieces.

You can drop me an email if you've any query. Thank you and see you then...


Cheers,
Wendy


Bouquet @ inQbox Raffles City Mall
"Yes, I do" bag charm, PYBCH16 - S$ 32



19/11/08


Hi,

I've updated some new items @ inQbox. Do drop by if you're looking for something unique. Below are the pictures of the new items.

P.S. Do note that I've specially made 3 sets of jewellery (a bracelet come with a pair of earrings for this season) at very affordable price. A perfect piece for gift.

And till then...


My box @ inQbox Raffles City Mall

Flutter @ Raffles City Mall #B1-40
Flutter, PYNK39 - S$ 40


Montana Blus @ Raffles City Mall #B1-40
Montana Blus, PYNK42 - S$ 48



"I Love You" @ Raffles City Mall #B1-40
"I Love You", PYEA54 - S$ 28


12/11/08

Hi,

As festive seasons is approaching, I'll stock-up new items at least once a week (every Wed) at inQbox (Raffles City Mall). If you love my designs and creations, or want to get something special for yourself or for your friends or your love's ones, do drop by.

And by the way, I have just stock-up some earrings there. (Below are the creations...)

See you then...


Sapphire Drops, PYEA50 - Sold!

Materials consist of Japan round beads and flower, Czech beads, faceted teardrop and Swarovski crystals. Surgical steel ear-hook. (Length approx: 6.5 cm & 7.5 cm)


Ballet Dancer, PYEA51 - Sold!

Materials consist of Imported polymer clay pillow from USA, various charms, Czech beads, zirconia, faceted briolette and Swarovski crystals. (Length approx: 8 cm & 6 cm)


Autumn, PYEA52 - S$ 28

Materials consist of Imported polymer clay pillow from Canada, Japan clay flowers, Imported pewter butterfly & dragonfly charms and Swarovski crystals. 14k gold-plated ear-hook (Length approx: 8.5 cm & 9.5 cm)


10/11/08

Hi,

I'm in the midst of designing a few sets of nice jewelery for the coming Christmas Day. Be it buying for yourself, a gift for your friends, your girlfriend or your wife. Once I'm done (most likely by next week), I'll update again in my blog and as well as Raffles City Mall
.
And till then....


05/11/08


Hi,

I'll try to update my blog at least twice a month. First week of the month and towards 2nd last week of the month (either Wednesday or Thursday).

I have updated some items at Raffles City Mall. Do look around, and have a nice day!

Cheers,
Wendy


This is a nice song...very soothing and I just love the rhythm, beat and the mtv especially...I find that it is very romantic in the sense (even though I don't think it belongs to Robbie William's mtv).


One of my favourite song called 'Fleur du Mal' from Sarah Brightman. Enjoy your music...




03/11/08


MAAD event

It was a wonderful and fruitful days for me. Thank you so much to those who came (regardless if you have bought anything from me or not), I'm sincerely grateful for all your support. I'll continue with this passion in designing and crafting jewery and hope to create a different depth and unique pieces.

Please do not hesitate to email to me if you have any enquiry.
Last but not least, please refer to 'Notice' regarding 'loose toggle' bracelet.

Once again, thank you for all your support and hope to hear from you again.
Till then.....

No comments: