Wednesday, December 17, 2008


30/12/08

Hi,

I'm back yesterday. Been busy with housework and clearing up old items away.
By the way, I'll try to update new items by Thursday (1/01/09) night. Do note that I may not place all my items at inQbox, therefore, I'll highlight my item eg. To own 'xxx xxx', please email PYNKxx as subject to pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com. If you're in doubt, you can always email to me for inquiry.

Last but not least, wishing everyone a 'Happy New Year' and may all your wishes come true!

Cheers,
Wendy




Free Graphics - MySpace/Xanga/Friendster




21/12/08

Hi,

I'll be away today and will be back on Sunday (28/12/08). Do look up for my new items @ inQbox Raffles City Mall. For time-being, I'll not be able to take online order. But, if you see anything that caught your attention, do drop me an email to inquiry. I'll be reading my email on daily basis.
Last but not least, I wish everyone a
'Happy Holidays'!


"Blu Papillon" bracelet @ inQbox Raffles City Mall
"Blu Papillon" bracelet, PYBR42 - S$ 30

The materials are polymer clay bead from Germany, butterfly charm, A grade cubic zirconia, Czech beads, Swarovski crystals.
Rhodium & antiqued gold plated chain, antiqued gold leaf toggle
Length approx : 19.5 cm


"Queenuity" earring @ inQbox Raffles City Mall
"Queenuity" earring, PYEA58 - S$ 28

The materials are white-plated filigree frame, butterfly charms, 14k gold plated chain and ear-hook, Czech beads, cubic zirconia and Swarovski crystals.
Length approx : 11.5 cm


"Snowy" earring @ inQbox Raffles City Mall
"Snowy" earring, PYEA59 - S$ 23

The materials are acrylic flowers from USA, cat's eye beads, Swarovski crystals and surgical steel ear-hook.
Length approx : 8.5 cm left, 8 cm right


"Happy Holidays!"

I'm back from my holidays with my family! And really enjoyed my trip. Super tired but managed to craft a few blings that I bought during my trip. As my boxlet at inQbox is quite bare at the moment, I've to stock-up my new crafted blings there. If you see any of these items below that show '@ inQbox Raffles City Mall', it means that my items are in my boxlet now. And those picture that don't show that is with me. If you're in doubt, you can always email to me to enquiry and I'll be very happy to assist you. See you then...


Cheers,

Wendy



"Still hanging on" necklace @ inQbox Raffles City Mall
"Still hanging on" necklace, PYNK44 - S$ 32

The materials consist of wire-wrapped pendant, gold-pewter charm, Czech beads and Swarovski crystals. (Please note that this is a 2-way wearing, you can wear it short or long.)
Rhodium plated chain and lobster clasp
Length approx : 60 cm all round when wear long


"Hug me" @ inQbox Raffles City Mall
"Hug me", PYBR44 - S$ 30

The materials consist of polymer clay bead from Germany (my last piece for this triangle clay bead, no identical piece at elsewhere, unless being copy by others.). Swarovski crystals, Czech beads and heart-shape charm that I bought during my trip.
Rhodium plated chain and silver pewter toggle
Length approx : 18 cm


"Blue Droplets" @ inQbox Raffles City Mall
"Blue Droplets", PYEA55 - S$ 23

The materials consist of Japan clay flower, lucite white leaves, cat's eye beads, Swarovski crystals and surgical steel ear-hook.
Length approx : 7 cm left, 7.5 cm right


"Pink Droplets" @ inQbox Raffles City Mall
"Pink Droplets", PYEA56 - Sold!

The materials consist of Japan round beads, cat's eye, fimo flowers, leaf charm, Swarovski crystals and surgical steel ear-hook.
Length approx : 7 cm left, 9 cm right


"Flutter Blus" @ inQbox Raffles City Mall
"Flutter Blus", PYEA57 - S$ 28

I really love this piece. I think it's going to be an "in" soon.
The materials consist of
Czech beads, Swarovski crystals, special blue glass teardrop (with little texturize at the side) and blue feather that I bought during my trip and surgical steel ear-hook.
Length approx : 8 cm left, 13 cm right



To own 'Crystal Clear II', please email PYNK as subject
to pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com

"Crystal Clear II", PYNK45 - S$ 52

The materials consist of genuine crystal slab as a focal pendant. wire-wrapped bouquet flowers in various Czech flower, Swarovski crystals and A grade cubic zirconia. Silver dove charm, amazonite and rose quartz beads. Cat's eye round beads and Swarovski crystal cube.
Rhodium plated chain from Korea (non-rust)
Length approx : 60 cm all round


















No comments: