Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update!




18/01/09


To own 'Blossoming', please email PYBCH18 as subject
to pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com

"Blossoming", PYBCH18 - S$ 32

May your love, career, family, etc as blossom as the sunflower.
Imported acrylic sunflower, various Czech beads and teardrops, charm, Swarovski crystals.
Non-tarnish wire, Rhodium plated chain and clasp.
(You'll notice a bird charm and the nesting eggs within the charm.)


14/01/09


Hi, Wishing all of you a "Happy Prosperous New Year" and may all your wishes come true.

This month will be my last month with inQbox. As due to my unforeseen circumstances, I am not able to renew my contract with them . I hope to continue at a later time when my things are more settle down.

Meanwhile, my existing creations are still available to purchase at inQbox till end of the month (Jan '09).

In future, all my creations can be bought online. I'll update my blog with new creations as and when. Do look up for that. Thank you for all your supports and have a great days!


Below creations are my latest design. In my opinion, the earring will go very well if you wear cheongsum as it is very oriental.
To order, please email @ pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com


To order, please email PYEA62 as subject
to pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com

"Bountiful", PYEA62 - S$ 28

Bountiful means generous or plentiful.
14k gold-plated ear-hook and chain, lucite flower, hummingbird and bee gold-plated charms, leaf charm and Swarovski crystals.
Length approx: 13.5 cm (exclu. ear-hook)
This piece will go very well if you wear cheongsum, likewise, it can go well with white or black dress.


To order, please email PYNK46 as subject
to pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com

"Prosperity", PYNK46 - S$ 28

Wire-wrapped pendant with Japan oval bead, various Czech beads and teardrops, Swarovski crystals. Rhodium plated chain and lobster clasp.
Length approx: 60 cm (all round excl. the pendant. It'll fall nicely below your chest area.)


To order, please email PYCL02 as subject
to pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com

"Seashell" cuff link, PYCL02 - S$ 16

Wire-wrapped unisex cuff link. Imported turquoise Indian glass beads, Czech beads and gold-plated pewter seashell. For all occasions, only piece and no remake.




No comments: