Monday, June 9, 2008

9th of June



I'm back from my holiday with my family!

Pyxis. BeadzExotic is having a Singapore Great Sales 'GSS' from 8/06/08 to 29/06/08.


All necklaces and bracelets at 20% off
. Do check out at 'My Creations' sites on your left.

(Please take note that all sales items are fixed with Free Normal Postage.)
Thank you for supporting Pyxis. BeadzExotic.






Photos from MAAD Event


It is a very good experience for me and thank you to those who came, especially to my hubby and my sister Katt. My 2 sons were there as well, not to help me but play around with their hand held game, how nice. I really enjoyed the experience so much. And thank you to those people (you know who you are) who bought some blings from me. I do hope to participate this kind of event in future if time permit me.

Do check up the sales items and items that just posted. I welcome any queries, simply drop me an email pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com

No comments: