Friday, July 4, 2008

Handcrafted personally



Please take a few minutes to read through this. This is to formally updates my various materials and good news.

Materials:

My projects are conceived with Genuine Swarovski crystal beads, Imported Czech glass beads, Imported semi-precious stones, Imported various charms, Imported various clasps and toggles, using non-tarnish artistic wire, 14k gold-plated; high quality gold-plated, antiqued gold, gunmetal, black matt, and Rhodium plated chain.

(P.S. Do have a look at how to 'Care of Bling' to let your jewellery last longer.)
http://pyxisbeadzexotic.blogspot.com/search/label/Care%20of%20Blings

As I do wish my friends from Pyxis. BeadzExotic who purchased my jewellery to have their blings last longer, but sad to say that it is quite impossible to retain your blings as new as before because of our Singapore's climate. But, if you do follow my 'Care of Bling', it does help.

I'm trying my very best to find high quality chain to substitute the problems and provide the information of what I got from the suppliers. As I do not like to bluff my way up, (especially in this field), to say that my so and what blings are made of 14k gold-plated for example, and in fact, it is just a normal gold-plated. (14k gold plated is much more lasting than just gold-plated with proper care) I want a long-term business and so I have to be honest here.

Good news:

- Sold items can be requested for a similar variation.
- Customizing services are provided.


Regards,
Pyxis. BeadzExotic

No comments: