Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Order information : All items come with Local Registered Postage (unless otherwise stated).

06/04/09

A nice piece for today. I realllly love this piece, is bold yet elegant. I always love earrings to be a little chunky, long or kind of character. This piece is one off kind again, and no remakes.
Materials are imported, especially the silver tree, and semi-precious amethyst teardrop (only pair) which I hand-carried during my trip.


To order, please email PYEA65
Precious Moment, PYEA65 - S$ 36

Materials are imported charms, Czech flowers, Semi-precious amethyst teardrop (this stone was expensive when I bought during my trip), Swarovski crystals and surgical steel ear-hook. Length is about 10.5 cm and 7 cm.
No remakes!


24/03/09

My last piece for this blue feather, previously was made to a pair of mix-match earrings. This time round, I design a necklace. It comes with a genuine Swarovski clear crystal in square shape. A one off piece, no remakes.

Bird In Paradise necklace PYNK49 - S$ 38

Materials are blue feather, genuine Swarovski crystals, polished crystal rondelle, bird charm, Czech flowers and antiqued gold chain and toggle.
Length is approx 48 cm end to end, dangle is 18 cm.
(It will fall nicely on chest level)

23/03/09

Back.....but I've forgotten about my younger son e-learning homework! OMG! Hope it don't carry marks.

I'm thinking of a design for this semi-precious amethyst teardrops and turquoise cylinder beads which I bought during this holidays. Hope can come out something nice before I post for sales. Anyway, I've 2 photos to show...., not for sales...anyway.



My 2 mischievous sons


Catch the 'Rainbow'!

14/03/09

I'll be away next week with my two sons to accompany my hubby overseas. I'll be back next Saturday (21/03/09). Email me if you see anything interest you, I can reserve for you, See you then...


Cheers,
Wendy



10/03/09

A cool piece for today...

No remakes.

To order, please email PYBR48 as subject
to pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com
True Blus PYBR48 - S$ 24

A wire-wrapped piece enclosed with a blue pebble, imported charms and clover connector, German crystal and enclosed with rhodium plated chain and silver toggle.
Length is approx 17.5 cm
(length can be adjusted, pls convo me your desire length).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice!