Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Order information : All items come with Local Registered Postage (unless otherwise stated).


09/05/09

To order, please include PYEA66 as subject to

pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com

Diamond, PYEA66 - $ 28

An unique piece! Materials are imported, so you don't see identical piece elsewhere. Faceted diamond shape crystal glass bead, clover black link and various blings.

Length approx : 6 cm. No remakes!


29/04/09

Hi! Just to update that my site is still alive, though I've not been updating much.
I'm planning to have an events/bazaars/fleas, probably in 1 or 2 months time. So, do check back again.
For purchase or available items, do look out at 'My Creations' on your left. Last but not least, I always welcome your comments and feedback if any, just drop me an email at
pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com

Thank you and Cheers,
Wendy

No comments: