Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update!


- Order information : All items come with Local Registered Postage (unless otherwise stated).

- Please refer to your left and look up 'My Creations' for my handmade jewelery, and also look up for 'Sales!!!' items category.


- Such a dumb blog!!! Where the hack are all the icons go to, I can't post nor import any photos, etc. Does anyone face the same problem, if yes, would very much appreciate how you clear the problems.


07/07/09

(One new necklace as shown.)


To order, please email PYNK50 as subject
to pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com

Bird In Paradise necklace PYNK49 - S$ 55

Materials are genuine Swarovski crystals, various Czech beads, amazonite stone, locket, and various chains (rhodium plated, black-coated and 18k gold plated).
Length approx - 65 cm all round.
This piece come with Local Registered postage.


02/07/09


Finally I can squeeze out this weekend to be at MAAD to present and sell my handmade jewellery. Due to my 'Stuuuuppppidd computer' giving me some problems, I can't put up any pictures nor poster to my blog. Anyway, I'll be at 'MAAD' this weekend (4th & 5th July) 11am - 7pm, and I'll be presenting some new items there which are not shown in my blog and also Pyxis. BeadzExotic is joining the 'GSS' which is not available online. Do come down this weekend to enjoy those privilege! Thank you here again to those who had bought my items before and hope to see you again! Btw, MAAD is celebrating 3rd birthday this weekend, so you might expecting some funs as well. For details, you might want to visit here.
Below are the informations to reach MAAD.


Travel by Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Nearest MRT station is 0.15km away. Take the East West Line (green) and stop at "Tanjong Pagar" (EW15)


Travel by Taxi: If you are taking a taxi, please tell the driver to go to red dot traffic or former traffic police headquarters at Maxwell Road.


Travel by Bus Nearest Bus Stop is 0.13km away, with the following services available: SBS - 10, 100, 107, 130, 162, 16M, 196, 65M, 70, 89M, 97 SMRT - 75

No comments: