Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Order information : All items come with Local Registered Postage (unless otherwise stated).
29/06/09
Finally I can squeeze out this weekend to be at MAAD to present and sell my handmade jewellery. Due to my 'Stuuuuppppidd computer' giving me some problems, I can't put up any pictures nor poster to my blog. Anyway, I'll be at 'MAAD' this weekend (4th & 5th July) 11am - 7pm, and I'll be presenting some new items there which are not shown in my blog and also Pyxis. BeadzExotic is joining the 'GSS' which is not available online. Do come down this weekend to enjoy those privilege! Thank you here again to those who had bought my items before and hope to see you again! Btw, MAAD is celebrating 3rd birthday this weekend, so you might expecting some funs as well. For details, you might want to visit here.
Below are the informations to reach MAAD.
Travel by Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Nearest MRT station is 0.15km away. Take the East West Line (green) and stop at "Tanjong Pagar" (EW15)

Travel by Taxi: If you are taking a taxi, please tell the driver to go to red dot traffic or former traffic police headquarters at Maxwell Road.
Travel by Bus Nearest Bus Stop is 0.13km away, with the following services available: SBS - 10, 100, 107, 130, 162, 16M, 196, 65M, 70, 89M, 97 SMRT - 75
10/06/09

Missing impossible!!!

Back from Shanghai, really a nice place to visit, especially sight-seeing. Pictures taken from Hangzhou and Suzhou. Shopping in Shanghai is expensive, unlike Hong Kong. Only bought their organic 'green tea' and their famous '100% silk' blankets and pillows.


I'll probably plan a flea next month, do look out for that. As this month is a school holidays, my children and I will go to KL to accompany their dad who is station there. Any orders for this week will still be able to post out, I'm out on Saturday night.

Attached a bracelet that I really love it and hope you like it too, njoy!!


Cheers,

Wendy

To order, please include PYBR52 as subject to

pyxis.beadzexotic@gmail.com

Simply Black bracelet, PYBR52 - $ 34

Materials are mixture of Czech beads and flowers, charms from Korea, Swarovski crystals, rhodium plated and rhinestone chain.

Length approx : 17 cm. (Length can be adjusted, do indicate when order.)
No remakes!

No comments: